Version 3.3 (2009-12-02)
- added two additional parameters to the configuration file to enable authenticated access to the SMTP server
- fixed a problem with IMS LD global content resources that contained an escaped character (RFC 2732) in the resource identifier and/or file href attribute elements of the XML manifest.
- added a configuration parameter that determines whether the DOCTYPE declaration in a IMS LD global content resource will be removed.
- fixed IS operator for a Real property when being compared with a constant.
- fixed CCRT startup warning concerning missing CopperCoreTopic.
- CopperCore now supports validation against local schemas which are included in the package.
- listUsersInRole API method has been added to CopperCore.
- setting the active role was not persisted anymore due to an bug in the performance optimalization.
- CopperCore now correctly detects referential recursion in environments.
Version 3.2 (2008-11-14)
- changed all references to PropertyLookUp to PropertyLookup in the SQL statements. Caused problems with MySQL in Linux
- added the parameters attribute to the elements in the environment tree where appropriate. See bug 1897928.
- the conference object is now rendered correctly. See bug 1897931.
- getUserRoles() returned incorrect roles tree when the user was not assigned to the run
- entity beans were persisted to the db even if they hadn't changed
Version 3.1 (2007-03-30)
- added support for MySQL
- referencing to a global personal property from within the unit of learning defining it caused a class cast execption
- evaluating conditions containing references to role properties failed due to a SQL bug in the UserEntity findByRoleId method
- changed property cache by a primary key cache with a limited length
- replaced all SQL VIEWS by SQL queries due to a serious performance problem with HSQL and VIEWS (absent query analyser)
- added additonal index files to the database to improve performance
- publishing via clicc resulted in invalid global content (invalid namespace written by xslt engine)
Version 3.0 (2005-12-15)
- integrates the Jisc funded CopperCore Service Integration component to allow CopperCore to connect to other services
- provides the Apis QTI player as an example service integration
- now explicitly disallowes setting the active role to a root role
- fixes an issue when setting an initial active role to be set
- fixes an incompatibility between FireFox and IE regarding the handling of forms when notifications were used
Version 2.2.4 (2005-09-28)
- fixed issue regarding identifiers of Service components
- fixed invalid SOAP wsdl introduced in version 2.2.3
- fixed issues regarding the processing of item visibilty
- fixed issue regarding default value of view attribute in the global elements
Version 2.2.3 (2005-07-20)
- refined exception handling.
- added version information method to the API.
- improved Reload compatibility with regards to item handling.
- fixed a number of bugs regarding IMS Learning Design level C notification handling.
- fixed also a number of other bugs.
Version 2.2.2 (2005-02-11)
- vastly improved FireFox support although not completely finished yet.
- fixed a SOAP related bug.
- fixed a number of other bugs.
Version 2.2.1 (2005-01-24)
- added support for Apache Derby database (aka IBM Cloudscape)
- moved JBoss specific code from general code base to own package
- improved TimerSchedule setup
- fixed a number of bugs.
Version 2.2 (2004-12-14)
- repackaged the source code classes
- split CopperCore archive packages in smaller packages
- added a coppercore.ear archive for easy deployment of CopperCore on the application server
- updated the build scripts for accommodating these changes
- fixed some bugs.
Version 2.1 (2004-11-24)
- adds support for deletion of users, runs and uols from the database
- adds support for using global urls in resources in the manifest
- adds support for publishing 'exploded' content packages. An exploded cp is a directory containing an unpacked zip file (based on work of Paul Sharples)
- adds special user interface controls for the 'text' and the 'boolean' input fields in the webplayer.
- adds preliminary support for the FireFox browser. This is still work in progress.
- removed Hellbent web server from CCRT
- fixed a number of bugs.
But due to the nature of some bugs the database schema and the LDCourseManager api had to be changed. Therefore we advise people using CopperCore in conjunction with the Jisc funded SLeD player to use the previous 2.0 version.
Version 2.0 (2004-11-02)
The first major upgrade of CopperCore since its initial release. Its major new features are:
- Full support for IMS Learning Design level B and C
- Exposes SOAP interfaces for using CopperCore as a web service
- CCRT, a streamlined CopperCore Run Time environment for easy deployment
Amongst the minor enhancements are:
- Added support for HSQLDB (thanks to Paul Sharples)
- Clicc tool enhanced with extra options
- improved EJB delegates
- Performance enhancements
- Many bug fixes
Version 1.0 (2004-02-06)
This is the first release of CopperCore, a J2EE engine capable of handling IMS Learning Design level A.